sexta-feira, setembro 21, 2007

José Mourinho's Best Quotes



O que foi José Mourinho para os ingleses?

Á chegada – Junho 2004
"We have top players and, sorry if I'm arrogant, we have a top manager.
I'm not a defender of old or new football managers. I believe in good ones and bad ones, those that achieve success and those that don't. Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one."

Sobre o seu novo trabalho – Julho 2004
"If I wanted to have an easy job...I would have stayed at Porto - beautiful blue chair, the Uefa Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me."

Sobre o jogo de Tottenham – Setembro 2004
"As we say in Portugal, they brought the bus and they left the bus in front of the goal. I would have been frustrated if I had been a supporter who paid £50 to watch this game because Spurs came to defend. There was only one team looking to win, they only came not to concede - it's not fair for the football we played."

Sobre Sir Alex Ferguson – Janeiro 2005
"This is nothing against Sir Alex whatsoever. After the game on Wednesday we were together in my office and we spoke and drank wine. Unfortunately it was a very bad bottle of wine and he was complaining, so when we go to Old Trafford for the second leg, on my birthday, I will take a beautiful bottle of Portuguese wine."

Sobre Roman Abramovich - Março 2005
"If he helped me out in training we would be bottom of the league and if I had to work in his world of big business, we would be bankrupt!"

Em Liverpool após derrota na Liga dos Campeões (golo fantasma) - Maio 2005
"It was a goal that came from the moon - from the Anfield stands."
"Liverpool scored, if you can say that they scored, because maybe you should say the linesman scored."

Em Manchester frente ao United - Maio 2005
"I saw their players and manager go for a lap of honour after losing to us in their last home game. In Portugal if you do this, they throw bottles at you!"

Nas vitórias - Outubro 2005
"Everybody was waiting for Chelsea not to win every game and one day when we lose there will be a holiday in the country. But we are ready for that."

Sobre Arséne Wenger - Outubro 2005
"I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea."


José Mourinho's Song
(isto é que é um treinador)

1 comentário:

  1. gosto particularmente desta:

    Em Manchester frente ao United - Maio 2005
    "I saw their players and manager go for a lap of honour after losing to us in their last home game. In Portugal if you do this, they throw bottles at you!"

    ResponderEliminar